- ALL Accounts are required to set-up MANDATORY auto pay.
- Classes are only paid for by the month (not by class). Tuition does not change, whether for four (4) or five (5) weeks.
- Tuition is not transferable from one month to another due to poor attendance or any missed classes.
- Tuition credit is not given for missed classes.
- Full tuition is required to reserve the student’s place and may only be reduced if starting classes in the middle of the month.
- Discounts are available for immediate family members who are enrolled together and for advanced payment of three (3), six (6), and twelve (12) months.
- Tuition is due by the end of the current month for the upcoming month. This will secure the student’s place for the following month. If tuition is not received before the first of the new month, a late fee of $15.00 will be charged, and the student’s place will not be guaranteed.
- Any student whose tuition is more than one (1) week past due will be removed from class, unless prior arrangements have been made with the office.
- A $1.00/minute fee may be charged if a student is picked up more than 10 minutes late at the end of the class or is early before class starts. 9. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Parents/ Guardians are requested to notify the office in advance if a student will not be re-enrolling next month before the 20th of the current month.
- If a student is more than ten (10) minutes late to class, his/her spot may be given away to a makeup student for that class (unless prior arrangements have been made with the office).
(Please make every effort to attend your scheduled class.)
- If the office is not notified of an absence at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of class, the make-up is forfeited.
- Once a make-up is scheduled, it cannot be rescheduled. (No make-ups for make-ups)
- Make-ups must be scheduled within 8 weeks from the date of the absence and a maximum of two (2) make-ups are allowed per month.
- Make-ups may not be done in months when the student is not enrolled, and do not take the place of regularly scheduled classes.
- All make-ups must be scheduled in advance with the office.
- Tuition pays for 4 classes per calendar month. If Drawn2Art closes on your 5th class of the month, no make-up will be offered.
PERMISSION (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Students must be picked up by an adult that is recognizable to them.
- If the student does not recognize the adult picking her/him up, the student will not be released by the teacher until a family member can be contacted by phone for permission to release.
- In order for the student not to be released to persons that he/she does recognize, you will need to give us a letter stating the names of people that do not have your permission to pick up the student, and this will be kept on record.
- If the student has your permission to transport himself/herself to and from classes (by bike, walking, etc.) without needing to be released to a responsible adult, it will be necessary for you to sign a release form.
- Students’ artworks, names, ages, images and likenesses sometimes appear on the Drawn2Art website, brochures, fliers, ads, and other promotional materials. In order for your child’s information, image and/or artwork not to be used in our materials, you will need to give us a letter expressing your desire for your child not to be featured.
- Drawn2Art holds all credit card information in complete confidentiality. We do not share or sell your information. It is only used for the purpose of tuition and supplies payment within the studio attended for art classes.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any appropriate reason.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any appropriate reason.