DRAWN2ART POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• We request that a parent/guardian or adult family member stay in the studio to observe the Free Introductory class. Once a student begins regular classes we do not allow parents or family members to stay (unless there are very special circumstances that have been discussed with the studio manager ahead of time).
• If parents or family members have any questions or concerns about their students’ program, progress or relationship to other students or teachers, we encourage communication with the head teacher or studio manager. We will do all we can to resolve any difficulties immediately.
• If a student has special needs, be sure to let our studio manager know when enrolling.
• Drawn2Art prides itself on having highly qualified and trained artists/teachers working with all students. If you have a special request for a particular art project that is not a part of the Drawn2Art program, please discuss with the teacher to be sure it meets the student’s proper skill level. Final determination of the requested art project may be made by the studio manager.
• Please notify the office in advance if your student will not be re-enrolling for the next month.
• Please notify the office prior to your student missing a class, so that the student will be eligible for a makeup, and so that the student’s bench can be used for another student to do a makeup that day.
• If a student is more than ten (10) minutes late to class, the student’s bench may be given away (for that class only) to a student waiting for a makeup, unless prior arrangements have been made with the office.
• Please make every effort to attend your regularly scheduled class.
• If the office is not notified of an absence at least one hour prior to the beginning of class, the makeup is forfeited. Please call and leave a message or email the office to cancel classes. This policy also applies to scheduled makeup classes.
• We request that a makeup be scheduled within four (4) weeks from the date of the absence. When necessary, we will allow a makeup to carry over into later months, if the student is enrolled.
• Makeups may not be done within a month that the student is not enrolled
• Makeups do not take the place of regularly scheduled classes.
• All makeups must be scheduled in advance with the office.
• Tuition pays for 4 classes per calendar month. If Drawn2Art closes on your 5th class of the month, there will be no make-up.
• Classes are only paid for by the month (not by the class), and the fee stays the same for months that have either four or five weeks.
• Discounts are available for immediate family members who are enrolled together, and for advanced payments of three, six or twelve months (see your local studio’s fee schedule).
• Tuition is due the last class of the month to secure the student’s place for the following month. If tuition is not received on time, the student’s place cannot be guaranteed.
• Unless prior arrangements are made with the office, if a student’s tuition is more than two weeks past due, the student may lose his/her place to someone on the wait list.
• Tuition credit is not given for missed classes.
• Tuition is not transferable from one month to another due to poor attendance or any missed classes.
• If a student registers for classes later than the first week of the month, tuition will be prorated for that month.
• Prorating for family vacations or emergencies may be done once a year per student.