What Our Parents And Students Are Saying
Jake, Age 5, oil pastel
Every week I go to art school. It is called KidsArt*. KidsArt* is fun because it’s a way for me to express my feelings in art. I want everyone to know what I do at art class. It’s like heaven to a young artist. I think it’s very fun. First, in class I get out my supplies. Then I wait for my teacher. I draw the lines and then it’s like magic, I start to paint them and see the beginning of my picture. Sometimes my paintings take three to five classes to finish. I’ve been going to KidsArt* since I was four years old. It’s a great place for young artists to have fun. Anyone that’s over three years old can take classes at KidsArt*. I think everyone should go to KidsArt*.
Our twins love their art teachers. They’ve been with Drawn2Art for a year – their creativity and skill has improved exponentially. They draw all the time at home now, and it’s so much fun watching them progress! Highly recommend!
I can’t believe my kids drew, outlined, and shaded their own art work! Their teachers’ method of instruction was impressive, and I’m still amazed that my 5, 6, and 8 year old followed directions so closely. Not bad for their first day of class. This is why we love this place and why we continue to sign up each month:
- Environment: Kids are more focused in a studio environment than at home in a well lit, cute studio with organized art materials
- Teachers: Awesome facilitators with experience, knowledge, and patience; one teacher to 6 students
- Class times: Open availability; easy to schedule make-up classes
- Customer Care: All questions are answered immediately; both the Manager & District Manager in touch to resolve any issues that may come up
- Education: Engaging instruction that keeps kids interested in visual art. Teaches them to draw, identify proportion, see and fill in shading; introduces them to new mediums, and they come home speaking in drawing terms