Safety Policies and Protocol
Drawn2Art Safety Guidelines*
*In effect until local/state authorities deem them no longer necessary.
All safety protocols have been formulated in accordance with CDC guidelines.
All studios have been equipped with medical grade air purifiers
Guidelines for Parents
- Before students are brought to class, make sure they are clear of all COVID-19 related illnesses, such as, but not limited to:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- If the student is experiencing any symptoms, or has been in contact with anyone who has been experiencing any of these symptoms (including siblings or other family members), please contact the office to cancel class.
- A make-up may be scheduled once the student is free of any symptoms.
- If the student suffers from chronic allergies, please inform the office before their first class.
- Have students wash their hands prior to arriving at Drawn2Art.
- Parents must sign an Assumption of Risk and Liability Waiver before their student is allowed to attend.
- In order to minimize contact in the studio, no parents will be allowed in the studio. All parents will be asked to bring their student to the studio door for drop off and pick up.
- Students exhibiting any signs of illness will be sent home.
- Any questions for the manager or teacher need to be addressed during office hours via phone or email.
Health and Safety
- All staff and students will have their temperature taken before entering the studio. Anyone with an elevated temperature
(over 99.9 degrees F) will not be allowed to enter.
- All staff and students will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the studio.
- If a student is unable to keep a mask on at all times, the parent will be called to pick up the student. While waiting for a parent, the student shall be placed in a chair away from the other students and staff.
- All staff and students will be required to wash or disinfect their hands upon arrival.
- All staff will wash or disinfect their hands frequently.
- No one will be allowed into the studio during a class other than the students enrolled in that specific class day and time, and Drawn2Art staff.